Thursday, June 11, 2015

Molly, Molly........



Nap time for Fifi......

and Bertie......

and Bertie AND Fifi, together.......after watching catflix


Grub time......

Out for a pint

WHO was that?


Bertie now has a girlfriend...........the delectable Molly often comes to the door and she and Bertie head off to the grassy areas for a walk and a talk.......

Molly comes in for dinner, but, when she does, she doesn't give me or Jeannine eye contact.

I visited Molly's home yesterday........and was told that Molly spent much of her time outdoors, and, then, surprisingly, I was asked: 'Do you want her?'

Bertie would agree, soooooo, I'm going to see if Molly wants to sleep and eat and rest with Bertie and Fiona.

I'll keep readers posted......


June 15th

OK........today, Molly came for brekkie..........but didn't want to stay............she's such a sweety pie.........it's gonna take a while, methinks.............Bertie, though, wants her in NOW!!

June 17th

Molly ignored me today........and didn't want to play with Bertie and Fiona..............

June 18th

Molly came in today and spoke with Jeannine, did three rolls, and went out............
We're getting there!

No comments: