Friday, June 5, 2015

Citizenship for me!!

June 5th, 2015................An hour ago I became an American citizen!
Yeah!
Awesome!!

I put in my paperwork last October...................and, now, June 5th, it happened!!

After starting the day early, saving worms and slugs, a quick breakfast, shower, and the putting on of suit, white shirt and tie..................off I went to the Citizenship Ceremony....hey!Hey!


62 people from 27 countries............


THE moment I became an American!!!!!!!!!!!!


And when we got home, after lunch at PF Changs, SOMEONE had drawn the flag, posted it on the garage door, and planted lots and lots of flags on each side of the drive.........:) THAT was very touching!
Who did that, I wonder.............



GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a YANK!!!!!!
And I feel SOOOOOOO proud!

No comments: