Friday, November 29, 2013

I'm curious.......

I'm full of curiosity about many things...........especially about what I see in and around my world of nature and science, those things that sometimes set my brain on fire.......but I'm also curious about who reads my blog.

So, having just edited and adding photos to some of my posts whilst sipping my third cup of dead hot English breakfast tea, I see that I have over 35000 readers.

That made me wonder who actually takes the time to open my blog and read the posts.

Well, one way, I suppose, is to ask you, each reader, if and when you have the time, to email me and let me what you think to my posts.


My email address is:

Johnpaull2011@gmail.com

Go on - it'll take but a minute or less of your time.

Thank you

Oh, I promise I'll only share your emails with Matilda and the deer............sadly, Matilda's blind and my dear deer can't read, so I'll read them to her and the deer, if that's ok. :)

John

No comments: