Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today's delight

Had trouble getting on the blog this morning............couldn't see the homepage icon.

Mmmmmmm......

Getting dead cold again and saw the usual suspects (six young deer) with snow on their backs, waiting for their breakfast.

A quiet day ahead, so, as soon as its open, I'm off to the library .........



to work on my book, and my gardening diary (started yesterday when I was at the most boring two hour class on Rejuvenating your retirement. Presenter needs to go on a teaching class. Two long boring hours......So, to stop my mind falling asleep, I started a Gardening Journal.......and I'll add it as a blog posting later.

The family came for brunch....

See who I found sitting on the bird seed in the garage!
So, where's the rest of the family?
Breakfast time amidst the snow

A walk in the countryside.........and what I find
Sunset
Two mouses today! They just love the food in this hotel!

Matilda sleeps through the snowstorm - didn't introduce her to the mice.



February 27th

Hey, it's David's 100th birthday today......................and, you know,
 I bet a day, any day,  doesn't go by without at least one Hawk memory flashes through my head!!


No comments: