Thursday, September 11, 2014

Science and Story Telling.......

I had a super time at a small school yesterday, talking about science (my spider story) with the entire school student population of 35 kids, K through 5!

And, last evening, I had a super thank you note from the teacher who invited me to her village school:

John,
You were beyond incredible today! Everyone in the room was captivated, kids and adults alike!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I hope we can get you back in a paid position for the child/parent science night. You let me know if/when you would like to host such a night and I'll arrange it, maybe late Oct/Nov.  If you are ever in the CVE area again out looking for a coffee shop, please stop by.

I hope to continue to learn from you in the future. I wish I would have been fortunate enough to be a teacher in the classes you facilitated.

I think we are on to something with our little boy, Cody. I have never seen him so communicative and excited about sharing information. Thank you for the inspiration and ideas that are motivating him right now.

Have a wonderful night

No comments: