Thursday, February 6, 2014

Please say 'Hello' to Bertie and Fiona.......

Matilda, having given it a great deal of thought, has adopted 2 month old twins, Bertie and Fiona.

Hey, I'm Bertie...............I'm high energy and I love to run and jump and skip and roll over - and purr......

I'm Fiona, Bertie's sister.
I'm extremely well mannered, quiet, loving, and respectful. But, don't tell anyone, but I do love to chase
Bertie and box his ears!!



Waiting for John and Jeannine in the Dumb Friends' League

'Jeannine has a nice chair in her studio......'

C'mon, c'mon.......take me to Matilda!!!!!!

Today, their first full day in their new home in The Pinery, promises to be VERY interesting. Bertie is very, well, hyperactive, let me say, playful and very loving, Fiona is so refined and ladylike.

We're blessed. They're such little cuddly loves.

Bertie soon made himself at home and took a fancy to my lap. He sat and stared and purred and purred........
'I think me and Bertie made a dead good choice. J and J and the M are ok - really ok!
And our new home? DEAD good. We love the deer and the squirrels that keep staring at us through our window.'



No comments: