Saturday, February 15, 2020

On being a robot..............




I've just returned from the Emergency Ward at a local hospital where I was treated for the most severe stomach pain due to a bladder blockage.

I'm 77 and I experience many of the minor health problems associated with getting old .

An hour or so ago, when taking yet more pills, I had a thought: wouldn't it be great to be a robot, designed and made to look like the ideal robot, one who's mobile, fueled daily by the sun's brilliant rays of light, not requiring food or liquid of any kind, able to see  and enjoy  the delights of Mother Nature, especially her birds, trees, and, of course, her pussy cats.

And every day, knowing that the beautiful sunrises and sunsets fuel my existence...............

Yes, I want to be a robot!

C'mon, robot maker - do your job!!

No comments: