Friday, December 28, 2018

Pandora




After a really snowy and windy night, I lit the fire early on this morning, fed the birds, and sat on the sofa............I read the NYT, made some journals/notebooks from food boxes for my next science class, watched the boring news about the government shutdown, and listened to Pandora on the TV, especially the Simon and Garfunkle collection.

Each song was accompanied by photos of the singers when they were in their physical prime (many of them are around my age, mid 70s.)

I was so struck by their youthfulness.............their innocence...........the energy in their eyes..............and the touching, poetic words to their songs.........................hey, hey, aging AIN'T for sissies..............neither is touching music........................

No comments: