Friday, June 13, 2014

Knowing how much Jimmie loved gardening.....

........he was in my head this morning, June 13th, as I walked around my gardens......
I took photos of the sections in the front and east facing side of the house catching the early sun........later, I shall take the rest of the gardens when, they, too, are in the bright sunlight:













The top of the drive, looking towards the front of the house....one of the homes of the wild rabbits





     
Looking through the south facing window at the lawn to the east




Newly planted tree on the east side
Yucca on the east side
A couple of rabbits near a favorite eating spot......



Jimmie's tree,  protected from the deer..

Succulents from our cabin in the mountains
Lawn on the east side




The back, south, side of the house



Cacti flowering




Facing north



Another planted tree



The cottonwood tree





  















Back lawn







'How do I get down?'











Add caption


New side wall, on the west side













My small greenhouse
















Courtyard

I think Jickie would have liked it............






No comments: