Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New phone, new lifestyle.....

So, my Samsung phone died on me..............off I went to get a new one and Sprint gave me a free Iphone 4........and that changed my life! No more missing calls, writing notes, filling in my diary, writing financial and other details in my filofax, using PAGES and EVERNOTE on my Ipad, watching tv to see the weather of the hour, using my desktop for finding where such and such a place is, checking addresses and phone numbers, reminding myself to remind myself.........my Iphone does everything!.........IT'S GREAT! It's like having a mini Ipad.......but better.......it's in my pocket..............magical! Now I know what all those coffee drinkers are looking at when I see them staring at their phones.

That's what I do now..................

Thank you, Apple!......................um, a thought just crossed my mind......what do I do with my Ipad?


No comments: