Wednesday, September 11, 2019

September 11.................mother's birthday.....news about Fred



A big and very sad day in American history...........................but, for me personally, a big day as it's my late mother's, Hazel Monica,  100th birthday.....and the sun is shining bright, highlighting beautiful Eldorado.........

So I go for an early morning and in my head talk and talk with my mother, bless her cotton socks!

How I wish she could come and see what a beautiful home I have in a very beautiful part of Santa Fe, New Mexico. She woulkd like it so much, I know................and she could make me and Jeannine a Cornish pasty to share for dinner, followed by some scones, jam, and Cornish cream!

And I talk with Fred, my friend since college days, way back in the 1960s............I was so upset when I heard this morning he experienced a heart attack and is now in hospital.

Thinking of you, Fred. GET BETTER asap!

Fred and I became teachers and, then, headteachers.......................and, after retirement, we lived quite close to each other.

One incredibly bright, articulate fella..........................and a valued, dear penfriend.............







No comments: