Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Fifi


Just before nine last night, I opened the front door to see if it was raining. Then, dammit!

Fifi ran out between my legs! I called but she ignored me. I went indoors to fetch a torch and, joined by Jeannine searched the front garden. There she was, hiding behind a bush, and obviously not wanting to come in.

We spent the next few minnutes following her as she jumped the garden wall and ran outside the courtyard......................

Jeannine went in and put Bertie safely inside the bedroom and then opened the front and back doors, hoping that we would be able to entice Fifi indoors.

Nope, she continued to run from the front garden to the back garden.

Suddenly there was the most enormous roar of thunder and it started to rain..

Fifi immediately ran in through the back door.................................

Thank you, Mother Nature!



No comments: