Sunday, May 3, 2020

A voice from the past...........and then another...



Yesterday when I checked my email there was a letter from a colleague of yesteryear.............from Beryl, a teacher I worked alongside when I returned to classroom teaching  in 1972!

Beryl, um, now 70...............apparently has been reading my boring blog and decided to reach out and connect.

AND, that, made my day!!

THANK you, Beryl.................and, as they say in Cornwall, bless your cotton socks!!


Beryl and I now will email/text on a regular basis...........WOW!!


AND, today, May 10th, another super email surpise!

A letter from ROSIE, my late brother Charles' daughter............out of the blue.
Apparently Rosie came across this blog, and, hey, wrote to me and that made MY day!!!

Thank you, Rosie.........................Bless your cotton socks!

Emails coming your way!!

No comments: